Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following available position in ICT department at Kamuzu Academy. The core responsibility for both positions is to support the academic program at Kamuzu Academy.
This includes the provision of in-class support for students and staff both inside and outside lesson time.
ICT TECHNICIAN (GENERAL DUTIES)
Responsibilities shall include:
- Installing new hardware and software;
- Maintaining and repairing faulty hardware;
- Correcting software faults;
- Provide civic education to members of staff on how to use Internet services and other Microsoft products;
- Any other duties as assigned form time to time
- Advanced Diploma in Information Technology or any other equivalent qualification;
- Over 3 years experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in an educational establishment as an ICT Technician with management of Internet and Intranets will have an added advantages.
Interested Candidates should send their applications together with an updated, resume (CV’s) with at least three traceable names of referees and contact phone numbers before 20th January, 2017 to:
The Human Resources Manager Kamuzu Academy Private Bag 1, MTUNTHAMA’ E-mail: email@example.com
The closing date is Friday 20th January 2017. Only short listed applicants will be acknowledged.