Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill a vacant position which exists within Air Cargo Malawi Limited, tenable at Kamuzu International Airport, Lilongwe.
QUALITY & SAFETY OFFICER
- To develop and establish the company’s quality and safety standards, procedures, and specifications in accordance with regulatory and IATA requirements.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to the set standards.
- Promote safety awareness, through education and dissemination of information and organizing safety training for personnel in liaison with the Training Executive
- Conducting periodic safety Audits within the company premises, facilitating hazard identification, safety risk analysis and making recommendations for improvement.
- Ensures safe work environment for all staff and stakeholders.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Education, Sciences or Engineering.
- Good reporting and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Three years’ experience in teaching, manufacturing or transport industry.
- Energetic and ready to work odd hours.
- Aged 25 – 45
- IATA/FIATA diplomas, and Dangerous Goods Regulation certificate, desirable
Eligible individuals should submit applications with a Curriculum Vitae (including certified copies of certificates) and names of three traceable referees to the following postal address or through E-mail.
The General Manager
Air Cargo Malawi Limited
P 0. Box 30537 LILONGWE.
Clearly mark the envelope with the position you are applying for. Closing date for receipt of applications is 20th January, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.