Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill a vacant position which exists within Air Cargo Malawi Limited, tenable at Kamuzu International Airport, Lilongwe.
SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER
- Developing and implementing strategies for purchasing, distribution and storing of goods or services for the Company.
- Coordinating annual plans and budgets for the procurement services for the Company.
- Advising Management on the relevant Public Procurement procedures.
- Liaising with heads of departments to determine and supply their procurement needs.
- Performing as secretary for the Internal Procurement Committee.
- Leading the Procurement Department in the maintenance of an up to date
- Performing any other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement & Supply Chain Management, or Engineering or equivalent plus Certificate in Procurement.
- MIPS Membership
- Five years’ experience in procurement management.
- Good reporting and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency
- Be of high integrity and without criminal record
- Aged 30 – 45.
Eligible individuals should submit applications with a Curriculum Vitae (including certified copies of certificates) and names of three traceable referees to the following postal address or through E-mail.
The General Manager
Air Cargo Malawi Limited
P 0. Box 30537 LILONGWE.
Clearly mark the envelope with the position you are applying for. Closing date for receipt of applications is 20th January, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.